miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017

Traveling in time


Clearly if I could travel in time I would travel very often. The first place I would go would be to 1978 when Argentina won it's first world cup. I would travel there, first because I really like football and winning a world cup would be great and second to feel that  , I imagine that like an excellent year and I would be very proud of my football national selection, I would also like this a lot because it was not a normal world cup, we organise it and we won it, this would be my best experience in life
As I said before the world cup would be my first objective, but I would travel very often. I also would like to travel to the moment, the exact second when my parents know each other and also the day when they married. I think that this experiences for me would be exciting.
The last place I would go if I could travel in time would be to the creation of the earth, I imagine seeing that and in the future living there, it would be great. Also the first animals in the world, so I could compare them and study them also. To sum up I think that it would be one of the best technology inventions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario